How to convert my first playlist? 🎼
You want to convert your playlist? Nothing easier!
- Log in on Soundsgood.
- Click Import to select the playlist you want to convert
- (or New playlist to create one from scratch).
When the import is complete:
- Click Publish
- Select the streaming platform where you want to convert your playlist
- Follow the steps to connect your streaming profile
- Your playlist is now converted!
Happy playlisting ✌️
— To go further:
- In the Soundsgood tracklist, you can review missing tracks before conversion.
- If you have no profile on a specific streaming service, just click “Guest playlist” it will create and host the playlist on a Soundsgood guest profile
- If you encounter issues with Apple Music, check this guide.
- Activate Auto Sync from any source playlist
Note: The “Auto Sync” allows you to update your playlist directly via your favorite streaming platform. Soundsgood will check once a day if you have changed your playlist there, and sync changes across all other streaming platforms.
- Soundsgood also offers a shareable link for your website and social networks featuring all available streaming options. Convert across all streaming platforms to reach the maximum audience.